For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Sick Kids

spacelover8126

I hate when my kids are sick.  We all have a cold, which is bad enough, but now the baby has diarrhea and a light rash.  She's only 2 months old, so I guess I need to call the doctor.

Do you call the doctor a lot for your kids, or do you usually wait and monitor them?

I usually wait and see, and treat naturally, until or unless the symptoms are such that it warrants a doctor. Nearly everything little kids get are treatable without a doctor. That said, when they're *very* young, there are more things that warrant professionals.

Yes, I rarely call the doctor myself.  Actually, in this case I decided not to.  The rash went away and the diarrhea has decreased.  She seems fine otherwise, so we'll just wait and see, and hope she continues to get better!

Sounds like a good plan! As long as she is staying hydrated, she will probably recover nicely, and immune to one more thing. Hope she is all better quickly!