For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Spring Has Sprung

wim2

It has been so super-nice here in the deep south except for one thing....pollen.  I'm allergic to most everything that flies around in the air, and I usually keep a cough and a runny nose for it.  But I have to say, the weather has been delightful for my cold bones.  It got a little chilly last night, down in the high 30's, but sprang right back up into the high 70's today.  Man, besides the alleriges, I love spring and summer.

• Like 1

So true! The weather has been beautiful, but the pollen has been MURDER on the sinuses. I envy people who have no allergies! Especially here in the south!

• Like 1

I moved last year and there is a new pollen here that I guess I haven't encountered before. It really sets off my allergies. But who can resist all the gorgeous flowers producing that troublesome pollen?

• 3 weeks later...

After what has seemed like a very long winter here in South Korea it's sunshine all the way. I love it, even though this season is shorter than it is in the UK.

The major downside is that we also have a lot of yellow dust. Some days it is so bad people are advised to not go out at all!

By yellow dust, I guess you mean pollen? We had an amazing amount of that here this year, also. I hope it means the plants will grow better!