For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

A Question for All Online Money Earners!

Guest flowerhorn

Guest flowerhorn

This question has been on my thought for a long time and I would like to get it off my chest. Do you purchase those ebooks that are available online? Yes? Then have you bought any ebooks on ways to make money online? Do you really believe the sale letter that states that they have sold quite a number of such ebooks? Or is it just a sale gimmick? 

I am an avid ebook author. Most of my products will be on sale on ClickBank and PayDotCom very soon.

About your question, most ebooks claiming to make you $xxx,xxx within a month are complete wastes of money. However, an ebook claiming to make you decent passive income through the internet (not always $xxx,xxx) are most of the time legitimate.

I've bought a few of these and as far as I'm concerned they are a waste of money and time. Most of the  information I have garnered has been on forums and blogs from people who have actually worked online for a time.  I don't want to pay for information that I can get free.

I am an avid ebook author. Most of my products will be on sale on ClickBank and PayDotCom very soon.

About your question, most ebooks claiming to make you $xxx,xxx within a month are complete wastes of money. However, an ebook claiming to make you decent passive income through the internet (not always $xxx,xxx) are most of the time legitimate.

What are your ebooks about?

Any book, magazine or publication that you buy in the world is made up of information that you could get for free.  You can take ten years, get the experience, do the studying, etc...or you can pay a few bucks for an ebook that will give you what you need right then.  I guess it's a choice but my time is worth more than that to me.

That being said, there are ebooks that are a complete waste of time and then there are those that are invaluable.  One must be selective and know who you're buying from.  I will buy an ebook from someone that I see frequently on forums, giving good advice and writing useful posts before I will buy from someone that I have never heard of. 

Well, that is true.  On the other hand information is free and easy to get.  But, I do agree, you have to have the time to find it.  If you need it in a hurry, you can buy a compilation.  Sort of like a Cliff's notes! :D