For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Online games

Perfect7

I play several different games on Facebook (probably more than I should, though I find I CAN control them when I choose to!)  - like Candy Crush Saga and Words of Wonder. Do you play games online?

• Like 1

I do indeed. I play a few Facebook games, although I find that I get bored with them very quickly. I am active in AstroGarden, Chefville and Farmville2, and I dabble in Candy Crush Saga, but my husband and I have just discovered Golfstar, a browser game where we can meet online and play a very realistic (and difficult) game of golf, so I think that the Facebook games will be taking a back seat!

Edited by Silva
  • Like 2

I like to have an online game open when I am talking on the phone. Like the rest of the world, my current favorite is Candy Crush. I like it because each new level is a new challenge; not necessarily progressively harder, but different.I like puzzle games and I don't prefer timed games, so this one is a good fit for me. 

• 3 months later...

Silva, the Golfstar game you mentioned sounds like a lot of fun. I don't play but have heard it can be expensive to have time on a real course, so it's nice to know there's an online alternative for those who do.

I am semi-addicted to Candy Crush, though now I am through to level 162 I'm losing interest fast. I prefer the levels which are based on skill rather than sheer good luck.

• Like 1