For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Jammie Jobs

officegal

Jammie Jobs

Working from home has never been easier. Jammie jobs are popping up all over the internet. In today’s technology, it’s either get with the program and run, or move over! It’s astounding, the number of twenty-first century business that are cutting the overhead and hiring employees to work from home. The work-at-home resources are abundant and if you know how to search you may just find that perfect work-at-home job. For those of you still looking and unable to find the perfect work-at-home job, don’t give up too easily, they are out here just waiting to be filled.

I have to be honest - sometimes I think being able to work in my jammies was a big part of the attraction to becoming self-employed.  I have always been big on comfort and what could be more comfortable than pajamas and slippers?  There are drawbacks to living like this, though.

I was getting a distinct lack of respect around the house and the family when I first began working from home.  I get comments about "playing on the computer" and talk about a "real job".  For a long time, I thought it was only because people couldn't understand the concept of working online or why people would pay me to write content for them.

I also began getting comments about "still" being in my pajamas...hmmm, could that be why I wasn't being taken seriously?  It made a huge difference in the respect I am being given now that I actually get dressed almost every day.  Now I "look" like I'm working instead of playing.

I still love my pajamas so I do occasionally work in my "jammies" but most of the time, I get dressed for work.  It can also make a difference in our own attitude towards what we are doing so keep that in mind.  I find that it puts my mind into work mode much more effectively.

I couldn’t agree more clickprincess, there seems to be a lack of respect for some when working from home. However, bare in mind the term “jammie jobs” is just well know terminology used by those that work from home. I get myself dressed everyday, even on the days when I want to remain in my jammies. And for the reasons you stated above. My family obviously didn’t realize how tired I was by the end of my work day. After all I worked at home, how hard can that be, eh? Well, when you work from home it can be exhausting to say the least. Not only are you doing your “paying job” but you are now doing all the daily chores on your lunch break; in addition to all those nagging household tasks you let go for so long. Working from home definitely has its pros and cons. Therefore, those of you that think working from home is a day in the park, think again. I’ve found over the years that it is actually more work then a brick and mortar job. Learning to manage your time and know when to and how to do what is the key to success here.