For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Girl Scout Cookie time

j

I have spent a portion of the last two days delivering Girl Scout Cookies with my kindergartener who is a Daisy scout.  I have yet to meet anyone who can't instantly name their favorite Girl Scout Cookie.  Mine is Thin Mints.  What is yours?

I just bought two mint chocolate cookies from my neighbor's children who are selling them for school. I can remember selling them when I was in Girl Scouts years ago and never from school. This is something different for me.  My husband and I can eat a whole box of cookies a piece! That is how much we love them!

I went to Walmart over the weekend and they were selling Girl Scout cookies.  I bought 5 boxes of the mint ones since they are the only ones I like.  I wish they sold the cookies more than just once a year though.

I love girl scout cookies. My favorite has to be Samoas. I love the coconut and chocolate. This is the best time of the year. The weather starts to get nice and there are girl scout cookies.

I love Girl Scout cookie time.  I am looking forward to my cookies this year because I have not had them for the last two years. My favorite are the Dosidos.  I also like the Thin Mints as a close second.

Tagalongs all the way! The milk chocolate and the peanut butter filling. Ohhhhh man. There is no treat more satisfying than those cookies. Thin mints are pretty good too. Heres a tip: Stick them in the freezer. They taste even better ice cold!!  :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, Girl Scout cookies!  How can you resist them?  My very favorites of course are Thin Mints along with Samoas.  We went to the bank and the cutest little group of Brownies were there selling cookies.  I think the little ones are a good part of the advertising.  How can you resist a little one saying "Ya want ta buy thumb cookies Misther?" :D

• 1 month later...

It`s very hard for me to resist those little ones too. My favorite is also the thin mints. I didn`t think about putting them in the freezer. That sounds good. I think I`ll try that. Thanks for the tip.

A favorite? Do I have to pick just 1.  I'm a big fan of girl scout cookies.  I was in heaven when my daughter was a girl scout. She is no longer in scouts.  I was worried this year that I wouldn't know anyone to sell them to me. A co-worker brought in his daughters order form. I ordered 4 boxes. 2 days later, 2 other co-workers brought in theirs.  I bought 12 boxes all together.

I love Thin mints (I freeze them and break them up over ice cream). I also love the Caramel Delites.  My daughter loves the Peanut butter patties.  We also always try out the new cookie each year.

• 1 month later...

I found a decent substitute for Thin Mints.  Have you tried Pepperidge Farms Milano mint cookies.  I have to say I like them just as well as Thin Mints (gasp).  I didn't think they would be as good as they are but I'm hooked!

• 1 month later...

My favorites are Thin Mints and Samoas.  I especially love them after you've put them in the freezer for a while. That's when they taste the best to me. =)  I don't have any boxes right now, but I can't wait to get some. Wouldn't it be great if you could order them off of the internet?

I found more at the Dollar General Store.  They look like Thin Mints, they taste like Thin Mints but they have a chocolate colored interior.  I think the Girl Scouts Thin Mints have a regular cookie colored interior.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to take a look at the Dollar store the next time I go.  I would much rather pay $1 a box over $3.50 for a box of girl scout cookies.  I know the money is for a good cause.

Right about now I'm missing the cookies (we ran out about 1 month ago).  It's a long time before they are sold in my area again.