For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

At what age should you stop using Tinder?

lilyjustlily

At birth.  You should only use Tinder in utero to scope out the other nearby fetuses.  There is absolutely no other value for that app.  Tinder is for hook-ups and you should delete it immediately.

There really is no age limit although the older you are you will see less choices.  If you are serious about a relationship, try Match or even Seniors Meet if you are in that age category.

I was in my late thirties and I thought my Tinder account was going well until I saw my son's picture come up.  I deleted it immediately.  I hope he didn't see mine.  He may be scarred for life.

• 3 months later...

I would say you should never use Tinder. I wasted so many nights meeting random dudes to hook up with. I guess there's a way to do it right, but I obviously did it wrong. 

• 2 months later...

There is no age limit, but Tinder is not the app to use if you are trying to find a long term relationship . Only young people use it, because it is mainly for just one night stands or late night booty calls. I never really believed in the online dating thing, but I did have a Tinder account . I only made it to see what all the talk was about , and I was completely disgusted with the men; well I don't consider them men they were boys.  I serious don't believe that app was made for people to meet decent people to create a meaningful relationship. DELETE IT!!