For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Remakes and Updates of Your Favorite Old Cartoons

Flame

Do you watch remakes and updates of cartoons you used to like? For instance, if you watched the, Transformers, cartoon in the '80s, did you watch, Beast Wars, in the '90s? What about the new, Strawberry Shortcake? Or the new, My Little Ponies? The Flintstone Kids? A Pup Named Scooby-do? The Pink Panther, update where he was a cape wearing superhero that talked (named, Super Pink)?

• 6 months later...

I'm not at all excited about cartoon remakes. I used to watch The Powerpuff Girls when I was a child. They've remade it recently and I can't stand to watch it. Most of the cartoons made today are silly or vulgar. They took a great cartoon and ruined it, in my opinion. 

When I was a kid my favorites were Bugs Bunny, Ultra Man, Scooby Doo, Speed Racer, and the after-school specials were educational  like my other favorite was Vegetable Soup and also I Boo Boo the Bear they don't have good cartoons like that anymore and I also agree with kreneh92 they have too much adult content in them now and sending the wrong information to the younger generations minds today