For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Meal Planning

tarah_tragedy

So I'm piggy backing off another topic I replied to on here.This is a big topic of discussion on my mom groups. I find as the head "chef" in my family I have a hard time coming up with new meals. I'm getting so burned out on cooking the same things week after week. But finding something quick and delicious to cook is such a headache. So what is your quick go to meal? Something your family absolutely loves?

• 5 months later...

Have you come across the site of "The Pioneer Woman" in your search for "something quick and delicious to cook"?

On her site, in the drop-down box under the COOKING nav tab, there's a sub-tab called "16-MINUTE MEALS" that's full of quick, delicious, family-friendly meals that make your mouth water just looking at the pictures.

Plus, she has a to-die-for recipe for mashed potatoes. To find it, just type "mashed potatoes" into the search box in the top right-hand corner of her site. Several recipes will come up. The one you want is "Delicious, Creamy Mashed Potatoes"... the one with butter, cream cheese and half-n-half!

By the way, she says that the great thing about these mashed potatoes is they can be made ahead of time and warmed in the oven when you're ready... and the fact that they're wonderfully delicious is simply icing on the cake!