For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What excites you the most?

Cardiac

I am always excited by the vastness of the outer space beyond our home. The void out there is so interesting, and intriguing. I hope that one day, we will be able to understand the mysteries of the black holes. Do you love astronomy like me?

• 2 months later...

That is such a simple question. I am a new mom, so what excites me the most is seeing my beautiful daughter learn something new. Motherhood is such an amazing thing. I swear, I never thought that a baby learning to clap her hands would ever make me so excited and proud. It's crazy, because before I had her I always thought them moms posting all over Facebook about how there baby is finally crawling were so crazy. Well, now I am the crazy excited mommy posting all over Facebook about my baby clapping her hands, crawling, and pulling up.  The joy and excitement I feel about her just can't be expressed in words.  

There are so many things that make me happy. I am too a mother, a mother of four boys and every achievements that they encounter makes me happy, no matter how big or small they are.They also fill me with so many other emotions, yet I would have to say that the one thing that makes me the happiest is starting to realize who I am and what I stand for in this huge crazy world.

I am excited by a myriad of things, but i think what excites me the most is the feeling I get when I am with someone I love. Feeling loved and being loved, in my opinion, makes my world such a brighter and more incredible place. Time seems to fly by, and everything seems to be more vibrant when I am with someone I love. Even Einstein talked about the power of love when he spoke of relativity, and he said that's why an hour on a park bench with a pretty girl feels like thirty seconds. Feeling in love can actually distort time in the human mind. In any case, what excites me most is the prospect of love and being loved.

• 1 year later...

Where do I start? I get excited about a lot of things. They range from- Movies/T.V. shows, nice older cars, motorcycles, my loved ones, and last but definitely not least, fishing. I get more excited about fishing then just about anything else. Mainly due to the fact that my dad took me fishing a lot and since he past away it is a way for me to feel close to him once more.

Life is exciting.  All of it, really.  The idea of only one thing in life bringing the most excitement is too broad.  Most often, I believe, we have to look for that which is exciting and, by looking, I simply mean we need to pause to look at where we are at that second and appreciate being alive.  It's exciting to plan vacations, to get a new job, to shop on Black Friday, but each of those examples has an ending.  The ending to life is permanent, and so appreciating each day and finding something in that day to be excited about, is knowing you are alive.  Drive on a different road home, walk to complete an errand, and smile at a total stranger... and then watch him smile back.  Create an exciting moment in your day if you can't otherwise find one.