For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Earning a lot via Internet

Shokhrukh

There are a lot of advertisements online, which states: "Start earning $3000 at home.....", those web sites ensure people that with little effort you may start earning a lot. To be honest, I have tried to go through those sites to see if it is true indeed and I end up with huge amount of spam emails coming to my email on daily basis. I would like to know your opinion, is it possible to earn just like it is advertised or it is another trick business owners go to? 

I'd like to begin by saying that working from home is no different from your day job. The only advantage, perhaps, in a "work from home" position is that you don't have to commute to your workplace daily and can work from the comfort of your home. You still need to have the same skill set, discipline, work schedule, punctuality, and pretty much everything that you need in a day job. 

Most of the advertisements you talked about are outright scams and are designed to steal your money. If someone demands an upfront fee for a job opening, it's as good as a scam. Ask yourself a few simple questions.  Do you pay your employer to join a day job? If there are thousands of dollars to be made with little effort why do they need your money? 

An employer is supposed to pay you for your hard labor, not the other way round. You would do well to research your opportunities thoroughly before taking the plunge.

All the best!

• 2 months later...

There are many legitimate ways to earn money online and from home. But yes, you are right in saying that most of the sites offering online jobs are fake. These websites are designed to scam people who want to get an easy job on internet.