For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Dating Apps

Kelly302

Being an almost 40 year old single woman, I find it hard to meet new people. At my age, I do not want to hang out at the bars, so I have started trying out the new dating apps. Tinder and Plenty of Fish are the two that I have chosen to try. So far it has been fun! I have chatted with a few people online but have not met anyone in person yet. My family thinks that I am crazy and I should not meet anyone from the sites, they think it is dangerous. I think that as long as I am smart about it and meet in a public place, I will be fine. What are your opinions on this? Anyone else trying out the internet dating scene?

I am 24 years old, single at the moment. I never had enough courage to use dating apps. I tried tinder, got a few "followers" or whatever they are called there, but never had enough guts to message someone. I find it kinda unnatural. But it is just me, it is not meant to be like that nor it should. Let's say that I did make a contact with someone. I think that I should go for it. Sure, today you can meet a lot of strange and dangerous people, but as you said, if you meet in a public place, it should be okay. But keep in mind that even then they can fake their personality. I believe that you will make a right decision and that everything will be as it should, without any trouble. 

I'm 26 soon to be 27 and I'm still searching for the right one, having so many failed relationships has me thinking about giving a dating app a chance maybe I'm getting a little desperate but it might be fun. :rolleyes:

To be quite honest here i always hated dating apps. I though they were easy ways out to the ever challenging process of seduction and that the people you met on those apps never lived up to their online profile. However nowadays,after much thought and talking to lots of people i can definitely say that, if i became single again i would give those apps a try without a second thought. In reality, in order to be successful in dating i advise people to experiment with different methods. Don't get hang up on a single source, do give the apps a try, but consider other possibilities also. Go out, go to parties, go to bars, experiment with day game, you never know. That friendly chat at the bookstore might turn into a relationship. Anyway my two cents here.