For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Raising boys

dunn

I'm pretty sure I'm raising criminals.  

I cried when I found out I was having a boy. My daughter had been difficult child but I was clueless when it came to boys. My mom promptly ran out and bought me a DIY boy-raising book.

Now I have four boys between the ages 12 and 24. All have been arrested. My youngest for throwing rocks at a window in an abandoned building. That's a felony.

As I was bringing my second eldest home from county (drug paraphernalia), he said 'There's  a first time for everything, Mom.' What? 'Not this, son. This is not a milestone event.' I told him. 'You're such a goody-two-shoes.' He said. See. Criminals. I didn't know kids even used that term anymore.  

Are you a single mom dunn?  It sounds like the boys need a strong male role model in their lives.  Try and get them involved in activities so they don't have idle time on their hands.  Sports are good for that sort of thing.  Martial arts teaches self discipline.  Church groups go places together.  You may also want to look into the "Big Brother" program in your area.