For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Taste Explosion

El Amin

I make an egg bake at least once a month and each time I've made it different. With my recent health trend to lose weight, I have an assortment of fresh veggies in the fridge. My egg bake this morning consisted of fresh spinach, bella mushrooms, onions, and cherry tomatoes, along with shredded cheese. Other than the cheese, I put all ingredients with 4 eggs into the Ninja and into the 8X8 pan and into the oven for 20 minutes. I also added my favorite spice - Mrs. Dash garlic and herb. Yes, my taste buds were in heaven. The only thing I didn't put into it that I usually do is shredded potatoes. Now I just need to figure out the calorie count on all that. I do have a plan for a large salad later today and a fruit salad as well. For right now, the notifications are done and I need to get to my daughter's to do laundry. I'll be back later to check in with you all. What are your plans for today? Thanks for reading.