For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Here We Go Again.......

El Amin

Yes, I'm shaking my head in disbelief so hard I'm surprised my head is still attached. Here's the honest, real, actual headline from a local TV station's news home page: Guns Being Stolen From Unlocked Cars Help me, Rhonda. Help, I need somebody.

All the other "help" references you can think of from a song.

W H A T ? ? ? ? ?

There's so much here I have no clue where to start. I suppose "Here, hold my beer" might be a good opening.

I guess I'll start with the obvious. If you want a gun for protection, then it's not doing you any good if it's in the car and you and the intruder you want the protection from are in the house, is it? Then let's look at the notion of leaving a gun in an unlocked anything -- car, house, name it.

If someone's that irresponsible with a gun, I'm worried about their ability to be a gun owner.

And, sure, this is "the country" -- a rural area about 30 miles outside of Louisville, not my neighborhood -- but seriously? You guys leave your 401K money in an unlocked car, too?? But most troubling is the notion that there are people down there who are driving around with guns in their cars.

Yes, I carry one when I'm on a road trip, but I carry it legally: locked in the trunk, not unlocked in the passenger seat. Something tells me not to go driving in this county...or if I do, to make certain I don't accidentally cut anyone off in traffic!!!