For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Spiders vs. Snakes

IamSadKeanu

For the life of me, I can't quite pin point why it is that I favor snakes over spiders. There is just something about those eight legs shuffling around, just waiting to crawl all over you. You know, it could be a sensory issue with me, for the feeling snakes give me is this warm, heavy encasement.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, spiders are much more dangerous than snakes, you know? Spiders may seem harmless but their poison is really dangerous. That may sound a bit hypocritical because snake poison isn't any less harmful. But you don't really find snakes somewhere in your bedroom or kitchen, do you? You could find spiders anywhere though. Some superstitious people think that a spider could be a sign of good luck. Well, it could end up poisoning you, too. So I think that I would favour snakes over spiders as well because you never know where you could find a spider. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a horrific fear of snakes. I can't even look at a picture of one without throwing whatever unfortunate object happens to be in my hand. I even have to turn off images on my browser when I have a question about snakes to google (this happens way more often than you'd think). I also always always check toilets for snakes before sitting down. I have a problem. Spiders? I can crush them easily. Snakes? Not so much. I know people always say snakes are more afraid of you than you are of them, but I don't try to bite things I'm afraid of. Besides, if that was the case, we'd both just pass out whenever we saw each other.