For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Psychlogical Attack on Women

ChrisClark89

Have you ever stopped and noticed the world lately? Have you noticed the morality of women has changed dramatically in the past 10 years? My personal belief, is that women are under a psychological attack from our very own Government and other private corporations. Consider the constant bombardment of sexualized television shows and the persistent need of validation from social media. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this post Chris. You're 100% correct. Women are constantly being attacked by what they do and what they don't do. It's become a catch-22 in our society that leaves women afraid to speak up, and instead just try to fly under the radar to avoid backlash. I agree that we have a government, who does not value women, but there's also an increase of women that bash their own gender. I think that social media plays a role in how we behave, but I don't think that social media is the only culprit. I also think that people have become more cruel now that they can hide behind a computer screen to post without repercussions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Women have been being attacked for centuries. The only difference now is that everything is being recorded in one way or another. Women have to be what 'society' wants them to be, while a man can be whatever they want to be. It is pleasing to see that people are recognizing that women do go through a lot mentally and physically to fit the 'standards' of what others think they should be. A man makes more money, is more intelligent, and holds more power than women do within our society. Perhaps we are in a position to actually stick up for women's rights as equals across all boards.