For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Music

sodapops

Two of my favorite hobbies are listening to music and going to concerts. I find music to be an engaging experience. At a conceet, music can bring many different people together. When I listen to songs at home, it makes me feel a wide range of emotions, especially emotional alternative rock (which is ony of my favorite genres!). 

What is your favorite musical memory? What is your favorite music to listen to?

This is a nice post friend. I too love listening to music and I strongly believe that music has a potential to heal our minds. If I get angry or upset in my life I just turn on the music and it heals me inside and it cheers me up in no time. Since a long time, I am trying to be a great fan of English music but it never moved me in the way the Hindi music does. Though I enjoy the high beat English songs and I love Shakira and Katy Perry. I love Shakira because of her special voice and because of her wonderful dance at her concerts. I love Katy Perry because of her naughtiness. I also like to sing sometimes. I love trance music and meditation music too.