For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Growing Up

sodapops

One of the funny things about life is that when I was a kid, I always wished to be an adult. And now that I'm an adult, I sometimes miss the simple life as a child. I used to hate the responsibilities that I have as an adult, but now I have learned to accept them. And the freedom that I have now is also greater. I'm sure that the older I get, the more that I will become more content with adulthood.

I think i'm in the same boat as you. I so wanted to get older when i was a kid. Now that i am older, i miss some of the carefree nature of being a kid. However, like you said, adulthood comes with more freedom. For example, next month a friend and i are going on a three day road trip to another part of the country. As a kid, i wouldn't have been able to do this. I think adulthood can be more boring or more fun depending on what you make of it. 

I guess I feel the same way sometimes. Missing the old days. Maybe the reason to that is because I feel the world is growing smaller, "been there done that" sort of thing. I remember that when younger things appeared bigger and more exciting. Well, probably because I hadn't experienced it before. Adulthood is great, there's no limits like age limits anymore. Only financial limits.... Keep the world interesting and finding new interests is very important to adulthood in my opinion. Never stop being curious!