For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The Supernatural

sodapops

There are many strange occurrences in life that have no explanation. Some people think these occurrences are supernatural spirits. I'm an openminded person, but I am also a logic based person, so I am unsure whether supernatural spirits exist. But if they do exist, it would explain a lot of things that go on in our world.  Do you believe there are supernatural forces? If so, do you believe they have good or bad intentions?

Well, yes I do believe in the existence of supernatural forces because I believe in the existence of God. God is a supernatural entity so all his powers and forces are also supernatural. A prayer is also a supernatural force because it connects us to a supernatural entity which is God. God also blesses his beloved people with supernatural forces but only those get access to such powers whose hearts are pure and clean. There are two types of supernatural forces which can be termed as white forces and black forces. The origin of white forces is always God whereas the origin of black forces is the Devil. Extremely pious individuals get blessed with white forces whereas those who worship the Devil get access to black forces. Magic is also a supernatural force and it has a connection with the Devil. The black forces are also originally created by God and the purpose is to try and test people. Those who reject black forces will be rewarded on the day of judgment whereas people that learn and practice black forces, like magic, they will be thrown into the hellfire as a punishment. So I do believe in the existence of supernatural forces and the reason is that I believe in the existence of God as well as in the existence of the Devil. White forces are always backed by good intentions whereas black forces are always backed by bad intentions.