For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Should a person's earning be based on his or her performance or the tradition of paying fixed salary is fair? What is your opinion?

William Wolfgang

In my personal opinion, the earnings must be based on the performance of workers otherwise they will not not be much motivated to improve the quality of their services. For example, if a teacher knows that he or she is going to get his or her full salary even if the whole class fails in a particular subject then he or she  will not be much motivated to improve his or her services. So to control the quality and efficiency of the work delivered the earnings must be based on the performance of a worker. What's your opinion?

I think jobs should have a fixed pay to start, but with the chance to move up in rank/pay with experience and hard work. Let's say there are two people on an $8.00 an hour salary. One person doesn't try to be their best for the job and tries to do as little work as possible, while the other person works to the best of their ability and goes beyond their basic duties, maybe even picking up the slack left behind by the other worker. I don't think they should earn the same paycheck. Certainly the harder worker should be given the chance to earn raises for their hard work.

I agree you should get what you put in it is  not fair the other person that is working hard to reach their goal and the other person is slacking all the time the  person that deserves the raise or the promotion the slacker will get mad or upset knowing that they didn't deserve it because of their lack of team work and goal settings