For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How to motivate a child to study when he or she explicitly says that he or she just hates the study?

William Wolfgang

Sometimes I think that why is studying a painful experience for most of the children. My son explicitly says that he hates studies and he does not want to study. I always think about creating a better study experience for my child. Do you have any ideas about how can we convert the study-pain of our kids into some pleasure? What do you think, why most kids hate studies and how can we improve their study experience?

I think there is always a way to make studying a fun experience. I also believe if the child can find a more enjoyable way to study, they may even retain the knowledge better. Say you're trying to find a fun way to study math, and your child likes reptiles. You can buy a small bag of rubber snakes/lizards to do math with. For example, let's say your child has the math problem 5-2. Put 5 snakes on the table. Think of a way to make 2 of the snakes disappear. Maybe 2 of the snakes slithered off to find food. So how many snakes would your child have left? Since no child is the same, you will have to find a fun way to study based on what your child likes. I believe you can always make studying a fun experience if you're willing to put in the extra effort.