For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you think email marketing is still a viable marketing tool?

AquaTrey

Sometimes it's the last method on my marketing list, but I still think it has some value, especially with potential customers who are older, and may not use social media often. I've been tempted to drop it, but then I think of the people I know personally who still check their email faithfully every day, and I think, If I don't use email, I'm losing business. So I still use it, but I'm not sure how long it will be viable.

I agree that email marketing still has value. You can gain more subscribers by offering value (what you would have sold) in exchange for their email addresses. The more subscribers you have, the more value. But it may be more valuable for the weight loss niche than for basket weaving tutorial.

I think email marketing still has some value. I at least scroll through my emails everyday. They are usually full of spam. I usually don't click on them because I'll get one everyday from most companies. I think it's better to send infrequent emails, and ones that aren't sent on a schedule, because then the recipient knows there is a higher potential for unique/quality content. Those are the ones I click anyways.