For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Is a Detox Diet Alone Okay, or do you Need to Exercise too?

AquaTrey

I have mixed feelings about whether to add exercise to a detox diet. Detox diets work great alone, but wouldn't they work better with exercises? On the other hand, I could see where having both could be "overkill", and could actually wear you out and deplete you. Detoxing is hard enough. I'm not sure exercise is ideal, but would appreciate some input, preferably from an expert or someone who's used both.

You can do one or the other it's up to you but I use to exercise 3 days a week and slowly your  body will get used  to it  but you shouldn't overdo  it detoxing is good I prefer apple cider vinegar with lemon water to drink before going to bed every night and you should see results in a week it's very good for cleansing your inside organs

A detox diet is great on its own, yet it can be made even more effective by combining other elements or activities which further enhance the body's efficiency to detox and move toxins through more readily. Regular vigorous exercise is probably not the way to go, depending on the exact detox program being followed, especially at the early stages if you're starting a long detox program spanning more than a few days. Gentle exercising like yoga, qi-gong, tai-chi and other forms of therapeutic stretching is certainly highly recommended as one of the ways to supplement and enhance the dietary elements of the detox. The aforementioned examples of gentle exercising can also assist with processing and dissipating the possible mental and emotional experiences that may come up during a detox program.

Massage is a good way of adding in another element to boast and enhance the efficiency of your detox program, as it facilitates additional stimulation and circulatory enhancement of both blood and lymph circulation systems which are respectively carriers of fresh nutrients to your body's cells necessary for growth and repair, and being the carrier of spent waste materials or toxins which are no longer required by the body. Exercise is of course another way of enhancing blood and lymph circulation, but as previously eluded to, gentle exercising is better during a detox to avoid over burdening the body and its systems. Massage can be used to supplement exercises or perhaps replace it depending on the exact regime being followed and personal constitution. Even better, use the detox to really tune in and fine tune your ability to listen to your body's systems and what it really requires, as all our bodies are really unique and so rote advice does not always work 100% for everyone, and why should it if each body has its own unique story, history, makeup and hence slightly individual way of functioning?