For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Things to Put in a Wine Gift Basket?

AquaTrey

I don't drink alcohol, but I have some friends whose first wedding anniversary is coming up, and I'd like to assemble a gift basket for them. I know a little about wine, like the differences between red and white, but that's about it. What I really need is some advice about what to put in a wine gift basket besides wine and a corkscrew. Any wine experts out there? 

There's wine glass of course and you can add cookies, bubbles bath salts, gourmet coffee, chocolate cherries also aroma candles if you know anyone who can make aroma therapy soaps or even soft scented  soap there are also banners that are nice that say Mr&Mrs you can add fruits of any kind

Well depending even if they drink alcohol or not and if they do just see what they like and then you can add what you think would look very nice for them you know what would be eye-catching  that they would enjoy such as bubble bath salt, snacks, and candies  my favorite is chocolate cherries I think everyone likes those also some aroma therapy candles would be nice a nice banner with Mr& Mrs.  I'm not a wine expert but you can google and get some wine ideas that are good