For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

If you could work and get paid in Bitcoins , would you do it?

Danete Compton

I have recently been introduced to Bitcoins. With the price of Bitcoins now worth over 3000$ USD, I believe that if I could get a job, I would love to get paid in Bitcoins. There are several companies that accept them for payment and you can invest some and make a good living from that investment. I am still researching, however, I love the information I am finding out about Bitcoins.

I would love to have a job paying in bitcoins but it is risky too. Bitcoins don't have any exact amount and the price of $3000 can even rise or may fall down. So if I am getting paid in bitcoins I must plan each and everything for that and I must be prepared.

Yes, why not? Bitcoins is a form of micro-currency, albeit a virtual or electronic currency, which means it's not legal tender and cannotĀ  be legitimately used in everyday financial transactions. A lot of online programs now use it, and I would gladly receive payments in Bitcoins.