For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which one is the key for a healthy life more exercise or proper diet?

dani_israr007

I am confused on this topic. people eats a lot and then do even more exercise to burn those calories. Shouldn't they eat healthy and adequate amount of food for a healthy body from the start and stop wasting money and food both?

Depending on what a person eats and how much and the amount they ingest along with exercising  would determine their  healthy weight loss I don't think that a person should overly work out  like 5 or 6 times  a week get in shape  especially if you haven't worked out in a long time you should stretch start off slow and do maybe 3 days a week also people use  diet supplements to help them lose weight faster which can be good or bad me myself would rather have a light diet pick which days I want to work out and stick with those days walking a lot is another essential great exercise  that is  great for weight loss

Both exercising and having a balanced diet are requisites for a healthy lifestyle. Subtracting one of them out of this equation will likely end up affecting your overall health. Losing weight doesn’t necessarily mean you have to stop eating certain type of food. You can continue eating as long as your food is well balanced and you do regular exercises at the same time.

• 1 month later...

I believe you need a combination of the two, without necessarily overdoing it. Exercise can be just going for a brisk walk once or twice a week or diet just making sure that you eat a healthy dose of fruit and veg. Then, of course, avoiding things such as smoking or too much alcohol really help. I know people who haven't really exercised or stuck to any kind of healthy diet but have managed to reach the age of 80 plus and still have relatively good health. What I have noticed, though, is that they tend to keep their minds active. Reading or even just doing something as simple as crossword puzzles can help. It is now known that just learning or being able to speak different languages can keep dementia away for longer.

Proper diet and exercising regularly usually go hand in hand for persons who value their health. Proper diet in this case will comprise: carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, fats and fruits. Also the quantity of food should just be enough rather than taking bulk meals. Best duration for exercise is either morning or evening.