For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Finding Healing in the Simple Things

Grams 2 four

Vacations, family gatherings, a relaxing day by the pool, settling into a new home, welcoming new family additions, and celebrating promotions: these are the things that give us cause to rejoice. However, for some, they feel there is no reason to rejoice. For some there is no money for vacations, they are alone with no family, the cares of life have so burdened that there is no chance of relaxation, they are wondering how they will pay rent, death has just taken a loved one, or a job has just been lost. Life is riddled with pain and disappointment. It may sound cliche', but before healing can begin we must acknowledge our pain.

We must acknowledge the pain but we can not indulge in it. Immediately we must move into applying solutions and seeking understanding or comfort. Simultaneously, we must find healing. Healing is all around. Life has a way of knocking us down, but it is also the simple things that help us back up. Restoration can come from a stroll on the beach, watching the clouds, a walk through the woods, reading a book, listening to music, hugging a child, sharing your heart, dancing around the room, and playing with a fur baby.  

For me, I love to lie down on the trampoline and watch the clouds or the trees sway in the wind. I love to create something artsy or play the piano. Spending time with the kids and grandkids are a great source of healing and joy. What about you? Share with others some ideas that will inspire, encourage, and restore.

For me i enjoy taking a nice bike ride. The wind in your face as you go down each hill is one of the most relaxing and peaceful feelings i have ever experienced. Bike rides make me feel exercised AND i can enjoy yhr beautiful scenery as I ride around.