For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Disney Disappointments

Grams 2 four

Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, and several more; these were the movies many grew up watching. We are enamored with them, and some are obsessed. But there are some false impressions we got from watching Disney. It is saddening to realize that our dreams and illusions about life are just that. Here are a few ways Disney let us down:

1. Disney eludes to finding love at first sight. In the real world, that does not exist. There may be lust at first sight, but to love is a choice. 

2. Disney perfected the "happily ever after" philosophy. They forgot to warn us about the husband who abandons, the wife who cheats, or the spouse who is more obsessed with his/her hobbies than their family.

3. Disney portrays everyone as beautiful and talented. This isn't exactly comforting for those who feel ugly or useless.

4. Disney leads us to believe that animals will talk to us. This one breaks my heart. I would love to hear my fur baby's opinions on life; however, they just stare at me when I converse with them. Oh well, at least they listen to me.

How has Disney let you down?

**Note: This is meant as sarcastic humor.