For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The best place to travel in the summer

Creativityandproductivity

Have you ever been thinking about the perfect place for your summer vacation? even if you haven't, that's okay because today you are going to get an answer.

This summer vacation I spent two weeks in Czech Republic, yes yes you heard me. This is such a beautiful and a magical place, now I totally understand other tourists when the come back every summer vacation. If you are looking for a place where you can just relax and spend your precious time with your family or just with your friends, that's the right place for you. You'll be experiencing cultural immersion every single day, especially if you are close to the traditional Czech festivals. You can try tons of things and won't get bored that easy! Prague is full of surprises and other cities like Karlovy Vary or Cesky Krumlov are so magical and green. You will be totally addicted to the fresh air and to the forests out there. 

So if you are looking for a successful vacation with the people you love, I definitely recommend Czech Republic. 

Though I've never been to the Czech I'm quite sure it's a wonderful place to spend some good time. I love traveling a lot even when it's not summer time and the flexibility of my work has afforded me considerable amount of free time. I'm an African and over here summer is not really recognized as the time for a vacation, most of us prefer to have our vacations coincide with religious festivals which can be at anytime of the year. I think the best vacation I've had would be the 2 weeks I spent in LA, I walked the length and breadth of Santa Monica beach and I can confidently say that was my heaven, I've never been able to stop thinking about that place and would definitely love to visit soon

I've also been to the Czech Republic, and I loved it! For any travellers seriously considering a trip to Central and Eastern Europe, I'd suggest ducking over into Poland as well. There are significantly less tourists, the cost of living is just as low as in the Czech Republic, and you get to explore a little more of the world.