For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which SEO tools do you use to improve your ranking

Konkonbility

Started my first blog recently on gadget reviews, and being the do-it-yourself type of person that I am, I picked up Aaron Wall's SEO book to learn about Search Engine Optimization. I must say that in the course of reading this book I've learned a number of new things and my perspective on internet marketing is now razor sharp. I've had the chance to know about a number of tools that I can use to improve my search engine visibility, in my opinion, I think the Ahrefs tool is very unique and underrated, no reflections on the other SEO softwares and tools but Ahrefs does it for me, though there are other tools I use for different purposes but I fell in love with Ahrefs because of it's multifaceted nature. Most marketers only see Ahrefs as a simple backlink research tool, from my experience so far, they couldn't be more wrong, this tool has a number of features that extends beyond backlink research, funny enough it is also free. There might be tools out there that are better and might help me better than Ahrefs has done, if you think there are please let me know with your comments. Furthermore, I would love to know which tools other webmasters in this forum make use of so I can up my game from beginner level. Thanks