For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What iPhone do you prefer?

SlaytheDayaway

Ok, so I know the new iPhone 8 is coming out soon with all its “brand new features,” but how satisfied are you with the one you currently have? I personally prefer the iPhone 6s plus. It’s just big enough that I don’t get annoyed with it falling out of my grasp because of thinness (iPhone 6) or how small it is (I’m looking at you 5s) and the camera is super freaking clear!  The first time I held it in my hand while watching the latest episode of My Hero Academia (Anime Rules BTW) I was in awe. Going off the video quality and size alone, I’m satisfied with my 6s plus and probably won’t be purchasing the iPhone 8. Tell me which you prefer?

I currently using an iPhone 6s. For me, your preference in buying an iPhone, or a smartphone to be specific, should match what you need as a user. Like for me, I just use my handset for ordinary things, like social media, and video streaming. I'm not a heavy user nor a gamer, so the specifications of iPhone 6s suits my activity as a user. I can't say the same thing for the others, but if you're not a heavy user, a driver with such a small battery can already fill your needs as a user.

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer either the iPhone 5s or the iPhone SE because of the size. I am a person who has small pockets and small hands. I feel like the iPhone 6 line is way too big for me. It would be difficult for me to have it in my pockets without it falling out, or juggling it in my hand. I think I might drop it! I am satisfied with the size of my screen, but perhaps I am a rare case.