For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is confidence to you?

SlaytheDayaway

According to Google search, confidence is” a feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities." Now I don't disagree with this definition, but to me confidence is a little different. Confidence for me is being able believe you can and will achieve something and being able to follow through. You've heard my take and Google's, so what is confidence to you?

Confidence for me is knowing your strengths and weaknesses, and embracing them to your advantage. Knowing what your true self is, and not needing anyone's approval to live your life is the epitome of being confident. Looking straight to someone's eyes while talking, or being genuine and not harming other people just to be on top is one way to show your confidence as an individual. To wrap things up, being confident isn't a facade that you want others to see in you, but it is how you treat yourself with a positive state of mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure a lot of people would really say that confidence comes from within you. The ability to be sure and positive in a lot of things. I guess in some ways, those were true, but can you really be sure about most of the things that are coming your way? I mean, you have to be a psychic to be confident in a lot of things, right? For me, as a man, confidence is the ability to act confident even if you're not sure on what you're doing. It's the ability to show people that you're calm even if deep inside you're really nervous. Confidence is what others think of you when you're always the first one to move even if your gut's telling you to back away. It's being able to present yourself as the first one courageous enough to be slaughtered in life's insecurities with a smile on your face. Cheers!