For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Practice your posting etiquette

SlaytheDayaway

·         When using an online forum where you interact with others regularly throughout the day, there's a sort of unspoken etiquette every adept poster should follow. This will be nothing more than a few guidelines that you might already know and use, or know and choose to abuse. Allow me to share.

When a user asks a question, and is genuinely seeking help to a problem, good etiquette tells us to give a helpful answer the user will understand. Bad etiquette would be the ultra-annoying poster that likes to make fun of users that ask for help and gives the most unhelpful answers they can come up with such as, "Why are you asking me? I don't know." knowing full well the user was asking for a helpful response.

Let's say a discussion arises regarding a comparison of iPhone and Android, and users are asked to provide their feedback. Good etiquette would be stating your opinion on the discussion and why you feel that way without verbally antagonizing another. Bad etiquette would be the poster who thinks everyone's opinions are wrong and there's are right and if anyone disagrees they can -bleep, bleep, bleep. 

I understand users like this can be such a pain to deal with sometimes, but it is always best not to stoop to their level and remain the mature one in the situation. In the end, it makes you look like a five-star poster (or whatever), so make sure you practice posting etiquette whenever you are online.