For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Natural pet worm remover

WordSpeak7

When I lived with my ex-roommates, they had dogs that were suffering from worms. The puppies were especially at risk because one pup severely lacked energy to interact and ate rarely. 

So, I researched some natural remedies that were cost-effective and can be found at home or bought:

•Apple cider vinegar was top of the list because the natural acid and cider would eliminate the worms instantly. It can be added to wet or dry food and in their drinking water.

•Natural sulphur spring water (there is a creek 25 minutes away from my house) that I mixed with the ACV for a detox effect to ensure rapid removal.

•Organic magnesium chloride can be added to ACV, wet or dry food, and spring water using 3-5 drops once or twice a day to start. Dosages can be reduced after several uses.

It is better to adjust your pets' diet during this process to prevent progress contradiction. Also, monitor their stool for signs of worms they release. Using these natural and homeopathic remedies not only costs less, they are more environmentally friendly to your favorite buddy for life.