For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

making money from your cash reciepts

jsherma5

We all throw them out. Those annoying little strips of paper that you get every time you check out at a store. Sure they are annoying and take up space and get stuck to damp or wet things. But when you crumple them and tioss them away up you are actually throwing away money.Now you would throw away a penny or toss a dollar in the trash but that is what you are doing.

I started saving them and discovered apps that take your little receipts from every place, and turn them into spare change and dollars. I made enough to get a secure card and pay my lowly bills every month. I had no one to teach me, so I decided to write a little how to book and have a get together at the library to teach others just which apps are worth while for the area I live in and which ones really do pay out. You can use the same receipts on multiple apps so you can double, triple, four times or more your cash back. And aside from receipts to cash, there are points to cash. Many of these pay out gift cards which is cash in essence. Ibotta and Inbox dollars are my two go to, just to get you started.

While its not get rich quick over night in six to 8 months of diligent use you can have a nice little buffer. Then you can toss out the old receipts.

Its a fun way to make your kids work for allowance, or make a sneaky account, try it.