For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

A long time ago

jsherma5

When I was a little girl I was watching PBS. It was a special about people with mild disabilities, both mental and physical living in a halfway house and learning to shop and pay bills ona limited budget. It was fascinating because I was 11 when I watched it, and it has stuck with me until this day and I am 57.

What I learned is how to make complete meals on 5 dollars a day. The recipe I still have that they were showing was making stuffed cabbage. The person was making real stuffed cabbage from scratch for under five dollars and the requirement was an appetizer( a can of soup) a main dish with a vegetable (stuffed cabbage) and a dessert(chocolate pudding. To this day I still make this a challenge. But now I keep it between 5 and 7.50

While the meals are filling, low fat and fun, its amazing what you can do on a limited budget and imagination.