For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The Future

Camille

I would like to think that someday, we would achieve completion in this world. No more crimes, and poverty. Everything will be clean, the air, the water, the environments. All countries will be one and no more wars. Maybe, someday, they could develop immortality or at least, expand the human lifeline. If those things would happen, then there's nothing else to do but to explore the universe. I believe, there are much more in the universe, and I hope all countries should focus on that. We are just a tiny speck in a vast unexplored dimension. There might be more resources out there unimaginable.  We could meet other beings outside our world. Physical beings, more evil or more good, and though now, we thought we humans are many, it's not really enough once we got out of our shell world, and into the beyond.

On 9/3/2017 at 0:22 PM, Camille said:

what do you think the future of mankind will be like?

I think mankind has been trying to come up with all sorts of theories for a very long time. We have religious theories where hell on Earth happens and than we have the scientific theory where the Earth will become a molten sun. 

Astronomers estimate that this zone will expand past the Earth's orbit in about a billion years. The heating sun will evaporate the Earth's oceans away, and then solar radiation will blast away the hydrogen from the water. The Earth will never have oceans again, and it will eventually become molten.May 10, 2016

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be awesome if we colonised some of the other planets or maybe moons in our solar system. It would open so many doors for us, and lets not ignore just how cool that sounds. Living on Mars or Venus! It might not be possible, but what if it is? Lets try and last long enough to find out, I say.