For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

MAKE GIVING A HABIT

Godson

The secret about life is laid up in the act of giving, "the measure you give the same measure you will receive".
It applies to all spheres of life both in wealth creation. The amount of value/services you render to others will determine the amount of reward/money you will have in return.
So whenever you want something, calculate what it is that you will have to give first.

I don't know about that, really. Because I see most people who are stingy, yet they were the ones getting rich. Sometimes, people just give something because they need something. Like what you said, "The measure you give, the same measure you will receive." So you need to give because you need to receive also? Most didn't work for me even though I always give because most people in my environment are stingy, and I didn't become rich. But I'm grateful still because I'm not so poor either, so whenever I feel like giving, I give it to someone who has less without caring if I will have something also in return.

I'm not sure that the idea of "Giving" has to be limited to physical and calculable things. When I think of Giving I think of forgiveness, kindness, hope, love, support and anything we can give away for free. And if we think of this as simply a spiritual act of giving, and take away any notion of giving things, then it's the same idea that the energy you put out into the world is the same you will get back. 

If I give someone having a rough day a bit of kindness and respect I don't need or expect anything back from them. Simply the act of giving them something they needed makes me feel better about the world. That is the pure magic of giving. 

This is an interesting topic, because on the surface it sounds straightforward and easy. You receive in equal measure what you give is a universal law.

In most cases, it works I am sure, but there are always exceptions to any rule or law.  Why then do some people not receive even though they give? It might be because of wrong or selfish motives. Do you give because you need something or do you give to address a need? I like the statement made by GeneralKnowledge: 

And if we think of this as simply a spiritual act of giving, and take away any notion of giving things, then it's the same idea that the energy you put out into the world is the same you will get back. 

It might be a good idea to give and forget. If something good comes your way, be thankful and continue to share the good fortune!