For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Bringing Up A Child

contentcreator

Bringing up a child is almost the greatest duty of every man on earth. The kind of upbringing given to a child determines his entire life and his influence on the immediate society and the world. A child trained to be a moralist will never be a party to immoral attitude and will never be found with hooligans. Such a child will be the joy of his parents, and become useful to the society and the entire human race. The failure on the part of many parents in bringing up children properly has turned the world upsidedown.

I have 2 kids and they're a lot of work. Many times in the past when I was a teenager I had always told myself that I wasn't going to have kids. Well...that's ironic. I got with a beautiful woman when I was 22, we got married in 6 months and in a year she was pregnant.  I've been a father for 7 years now and I don't regret it. I have a daughter who is seven years old and  a son who is 5 years old. My daughter just started the 2nd grade and my son is currently getting ready for Kindergarten. Kids can be a great experience depending on who you are. I feel sorry for the children who have parents addicted to drugs or are abusive and violate their children. That is such a pity. I'm glad I didn't turn out that way. 

Bringing up a single kid has become very tough these days. I have a sweet little daughter. We also should grow with our kids. The key to parenting is to spend more time with your kids and try to understand their inner feelings. We should also give them their own little space. Many parents impose their ideas on their kids without understanding them. We should not fight with our partner often in front of our kids. Also, we should not show our anger on them. We should develop a lot of patience as soon as we become parents.

I read one poem about the kids sometime back. It was very good. It explained the milestones of every kid like crawling, walking, talking etc. As years go by, we will easily forget when our kid started doing something for the first time. Kids are always our blessings and we should enjoy every moment of parenting.