For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Loving British Crime Dramas!

gtdoss

I am a 55-year-old American woman who's always been a big fan of British television, like Upstairs-Downstairs and, of course, Downton Abbey. But over the past year I've really started to become addicted to British crime dramas! Everything from Sherlock to Unforgotten to Whitechapel, and everything in between, has really stirred up my sleuthing excitement! I don't know why, but the British just seem to have better TV writers and actors than their American counterparts. 

Of course, there are a few mighty good shows on American TV, such as Grey's Anatomy. The Sinner, and Mr. Mercedes, for example. But the good dramas, crime or otherwise, seem to be few and far between here in the States. It does seem, though, that the American television industry is trying to catch up to the Brits as far as quality television programming is concerned. The networks are getting a little more picky and expecting better content with fewer episodes from the shows they take on, much like the British networks have been doing for some years.

I'm wondering who else enjoys British crime dramas and which shows they watch.