For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Books versus Movies

JAIT

Books and Movies are both good source of knowledge and entertainment, depending on what books we read and what movies we watch. They both help us develop our skills such as critical thinking and listening skills. 

Which do you prefer? Books or Movies?

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that I prefer books to movies. Whilst I love watching movies, there is something special about reading books. Books allow you to use your imagination and wonder into a  world of your own, compared to movies where you are simply shown the world. Also, authors make use of descriptive language to point out details of characters which movie watchers would most likely miss. Having watched movies that have been created based on a novel, I have almost always been disappointed. I belong to the group of millions around the world that agree that the book is always better than the movie.

• Like 1

Books and movies are both means of entertainment. The first is a reading one the second is a visual one. Each one can be a basic form on a sense of ours. Sometimes the visual can create a colorful view, but sometimes words and letters can be a mean of imagination.

I love books, E- or paperbacks. Reading different books over the years have improved my mind generally and I have learnt a lot through ideas about issues, places etc generated by the writer. Yes movies too are good source of information and learning, but I learn more from reading books as I can use my own mind to see and understand the matter under consideration.

• 2 weeks later...