For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Beach or Mountain Top?

JAIT

Which is better? The view on the beach or the view on top of the mountain? These two places are great stress reliever. You can find peace and solace in such places.

Which do you find more relaxing? The beach or the mountain top view?

For me, the beach is the most relaxing for several reasons. The way the sand feels between my toes and the brilliant sunshine on my face is so wonderful. I absolutely love listening to and watching the waves crash on the shore. I have so many fond memories of spending time with family and friends on the beach. I should make a point in going more often!

• 1 month later...

I have never been to the beach, though I know being around water is very relaxing and helps to relieve stress.  I have been to the mountains.  I found it exciting to experience the land getting higher and higher as we approached and actually felt a little down as the land became more flat as we headed home.  I loved the mountain views and the serenity of being away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.  It was relaxing and stress-free.

Considering I live in a coastal city in Northern Europe, I have had enough of cold. I also come from a fairly mountainous area, so great views are nothing new to me. 

Based on that, my choice is very easy: beach any day. 

But for other people it might be different. Maybe living in the mountains means you love it and it is where you wanna be at all times, also on holidays, not just when at home. And living at a warm seaside maybe does not mean you wanna spend holidays in the cold mountains.  

Mountaintop, definitely. The fact that you climb several hundred meters, sometimes even thousands of meters sounds really hard. But really, it's quite amazing. The feeling you get when you're at the top is just amazing. You're all warm and sweaty, and you just take off your jacket and just enjoy the beautiful view. The beach surely is amazing, but usually, I like to go to the beach to have fun, not to relax. Climbing a huge mountain might not sound relaxing, but trust me, it really is. The endorphin rush that you feel when you're at the top is just amazing.