For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

World War 3!

JAIT

Have it ever crossed your mind that World War 3 may happen? What do you think would happen to the world after the World War 3?

It's frightening to think that there are weapons out there that could erase an entire country in the map. 

Yes it has crossed my mind and yes the idea of it frightens me.

I have read somewhere that WW III will be fought over water. It makes a lot of sense if you think about it. Water is becoming a scarce resource and climate change are causing longer droughts.

I do not even want to think about the weapons! Biological weapons scares me the most, because it cannot be seen. Let's hope it is still a few hundred years away. :o

On 9/19/2017 at 8:05 AM, Karin said:

I have read somewhere that WW III will be fought over water.

This is what I believe. Canada has 20% of the earth's freshwater supply, 7% of the world's renewable water. I feel like a lot of countries are probably sizing us up for grabs immediately after some failure of the United States to be able to defend their half-annexed neighbors. If we were able to hold onto our water, or monetize it properly, Canada could be the wealthiest country on the planet in the near future. Instead we're allowing foreign interests to move all of our natural resources outside of the country. Did you know that Nestle pays ten cents on every hundred MILLION litres that they pull out of the ground in Canada?