For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Living with fear

The watcher

Scientist predict a huge earthquake in my country. We do not know when this will happen, but we do know it will happen. It has to. That makes me feel weak, you know, that feeling of living with fear, it just makes me feel weak all the time...

You are already aware that beyond reasonable doubt there is going to be earthquake, that means you know your problem so the next thing is how to solve it. I suggest you either move out of the country if you can or keep praying to your God for Divine intervention.

• Thanks 1

I can feel the fear in your words. These are natural disasters orchestrated by mankind. Since the scientists have predicted, It will be in the best interest to relocate earlier enough to a safer place and watch as the earthquake unfolds. Make sure you and your family are safe.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if we are on the same country, but here in my place, there has also been news about earthquakes, particularly, "The Big One," so I understand your situation. Just like what Medowriter said, we need to pray. Other than that, be prepared all the time. Gather everything that you think you might need, and put them in a lightweight bag.

Living with fear was really a great concern for me some years back as I was preoccupied with the thought unforseen eventualities pertaining to my health.

Fear beclouded my sense of reasoning and I was psychologically and emotionally subjected to the state of disorientation. Fear must be disallowed to rule us as its "claws" are capable of tearing apart one's focus, psychological and emotional equilibrium.