For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Best Day of My Life

QueenB

Looking back, is there one day or one moment that you would consider to be your absolute best? For me, I feel like I've had many. Today is one of those days because I am setting myself up to succeed at the goals I've set for myself. I want to be more social and focus more on bettering my anxiety.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my own happy days as well, and what I consider to be the best is the day that I graduated from college. You see the joy in everybody's eyes, including my parents, who are so proud of what I have achieved.

For me it was a couple of years ago, when my websites started bringing in a more or less viable income and I called the unemployment office to tell them I'm out. What made that even better is that the person who worked with me was incompetent and patronizing, so dismissing them felt absolutely ecstatic.