For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Now am writing

Tangale

It has taken me along time to finally start writing. I am very passionate about writing but my writers block had me procrastinating for years. I have let many beautiful thoughts just fly away, beautiful thoughts begging to be put down. But never again, because now am writing and am loving every minute.

• 7 months later...

@Tangale Good for you! I would also encourage you to keep a small notebook or journal handy so that you can capture those thoughts whenever they occur. It will help you save all those good ideas! 

A lot of writer friends of mine also keep a notebook by the bed so that if they wake up in the middle of the night and have a great idea, they can jot it down.

In any case, congratulations on getting back into your writing zone!

Your suggestion of the "notebook by the bed" method reminded me of the time I tried it myself. I have very vivid and fantastical dreams so I hoped I might be able to harness some of those ideas. Instead, every morning I would wake up to some strange nonsense that I didn't even remember writing. Basically, I never wrote enough to be able to understand my ideas out of context because I just wanted to go back to sleep. Everything I wrote became a credit to the disorganized mess that is my mind. It was a hilarious fail. Of course, this is not to discredit you, I just thought it was worth mentioning that it might not work for everybody.