For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which factor can make a relationship work? AGE or THE MIND

Adeyinka007

As it is commonly said "different strokes for different folks", I really can't arrive at a conclusion of which is really important in a relationship. 

Will a relationship of matured partners in terms of age (range 28yrs - 35yrs) come out successful? Or the age doesn't really matter i.e only matured minds can make a relationship work. 

YOUR OPINIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. 

Thanks. 

Age has little effect on the success of a relationship. There are 30 or 35 years old people whose mind works like that of a 10 or 15 year old. In fact I think that issues such as life experience, desire, exposure, upbringing, attitude and perception among others are responsible for success in a relationship. A matured mind is a necessary ingredient for a successful relationship.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I think it might be a mixture of the two. An ideal relationship should be based in love and understanding, but also in reciprocity. A couple should be able to share their feelings and experiences among themselves and receive something in return. Sometimes, when couples have too much of an age difference, this reciprocity is almost impossible to attain. In the same way, lack of a mature mind can make it difficult for a couple to communicate effectively. So, I think age and mind are equally important. 

Age has very little to do with relationships working. I have seen two people within the same age group, that ended in divorce. I have also seen two people, with a decade between ages, that are still together. As I have observed over the years, back round, and goals have a lot to do with relationship success. Basically they must be on the same page, and many are not. As a relationship evolves, both partners must be willing to work on it, by making it a priority, and be willing to compromise. So, I surmise that the mind is the basis for a good relationship.

The least determining factor in any relationship is the Age. A strong relationship is solely based on mutual love and respect for one another. These two elements are capable enough to carry the burden of a relationship for the whole life.

No relationship on this earth is perfect. Every relationship includes arguments, fights, tears, and disagreements. But, a strong bond based on love and respect develops mutual understanding, concern and care. These virtues allow each partner to accept the other with his flaws and failures. This acceptance will lead to a never-ending relationship.