For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Skipping Breakfast

Goldenchild

Contemporary-day lifestyles is full of strain and normal issues. We need to be healthy with a lot of strength to cope with each of them. Each morning we rush to work and do no longer have sufficient time for breakfast. We do not actually have time to remember the fact that, skipping breakfast we deprive our mind and frame of critical power.

Breakfast is the most crucial meal, and we need it to start a day. So we have to take our breakfast serious for us to have a right frame of mind and thinking.

I must admit that breakfast is one of my favourite meals of the day. If I skip it, then I find that I am prone to headaches. I usually have a big mug of tea or coffee with biscuits or toast with either jam or cheese. Some time ago I started to introduce more protein into my usual list of breakfast food and actually find that doing so does actually stave off the hunger pangs much longer than eating sugar and carbohydrate-filled food. Nothing like a good old English breakfast of bacon and eggs. Lol.