For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How Do You Resist Temptation?

fords07

As we all know the temptation is everywhere.As human nature, we easily get tempted which leads to sin.You cannot excuse yourself from being tempted especially in the world we live in today.It's funny that the more we want to walk away from temptation the closer it gets to you.We cannot avoid the temptation for coming into our lives but we can resist it.

As the bible verse says; "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation , he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

I am not a religious person but I strongly believe what is written in the bible like how I believe in God.And I believe that God is the only way out when temptation takes over to your life.

I can say, the temptation is not a sin but a test.A test on your personality, how weak or strong you are to stand against it.A test of your faith.Standing firm of what you believe in and focused on God's promise is the way to overcome temptation in your life.Remember an overcomer is always a winner.God bless everyone.

I resist temptation by praying silently to my God for the ability to control my self. After that, I will just be thinking on how to respond to the situation like what to say or do. But if the temptation is too much to bear, then I will leave that place immediately.

Everyone is vulnerable to temptation. It could come in many forms at your work, relationship, family, personal integrity and much more. Prayer can be very helpful. But is very important not to put yourself in circumstances that can lead to temptation especially when you have identified with it. You cant have a drinking problem and hang out with friends in a bar every now and then. Very unwise.